All year round
Thomas Jenkoe's film Souvenirs de la Géhenne, French competition in World premiere, Institut français - Louis Marcorelles Award Cinéma du réel 2015 is selected at, Oullins (France, November 19 - 29 2015)
It was programmed at(France, October 2015) and at , Pantin (France, 10-20 june 2015).
Joachim Pinto and Nuno Leonel's film Le Chant d'une île (Rabo de Peixe), International Competition Cinéma du réel 2015 and Editors Award - Potemkine, is on screen in France since Wednesday October 21st 2015. Distributor :.
It was programmed at, Brussells (Belgium, November 2015), at the , Arcueil (France, November 2015) and at (United States, October 2015).
A preview screening of the film took place on September 30th at 7.30pm at the. In the presence of the filmmakers.
As part of their programme "Que peut le documentaire", The Institut de l'Image in Aix en Provence will screen several films shown during the last two editions of Cinéma du réel:
- Dal Ritorno, Giovanni Cioni, International competition Cinéma du réel 2015, Friday November 20th at 8.00pm., screening followed by a discussion with Maria Bonsanti, artistic director of the festival.
- Une jeunesse allemande, Jean-Gabriel Périot, International competition and Scam International Award, Cinéma du réel 2015, on Wednesday November 18th at 4:15pm, Thursday November 19th at 8:30pm, Monday November 23rd at 6:00pm, Saturday November 28th at 7:30pm, Sunday November 29th at 2:30pm
- 300 Hommes, Aline Dalbis and Emmanuel Gras, French Competition Cinéma du réel 2014, on Wednesday November 18th at 8:00pm, Saturday November 21st at 8:30pm, Monday November 23rd at 2:30pm, Thursday November 26th at 6:30pm
- The Stone River, Giovanni Donfrancesco, International Competition and Youth Award, Cinéma du réel 2014, on Saturday November 21st at 1:30pm.
More info on the.
The P'tit Ciné in Brussels has offered a carte blanche to Cinéma du réel. Two films from the 2015 edition have been screened on November 18th at 8.00pm:
- Strannye chasticy (Strange Particles), Denis Klebleev, First films International competition, Joris Ivens Award and Youth Award - Cinéma du réel.
- A Festa e os cães (The Party and the Barking), Leonardo Mouramateus, Short films International competition and Short Film Award.
João Pedro Rodrigues and João Rui Guerra da Mata's film Iec Long, Short Films International Competition Cinéma du réel 2015, was programmed at Silhouette Festival, Paris (France, August - September 2015) and at (Czech Republic, July 2015).(Spain, November 2015), at , Montreal (Canada, November 2015), at
Yuri Ancarani's film San Siro, Short Films International Competition Cinéma du réel 2015, was programmed at Hamburg International Short Film Festival (Germany, May-June 2015)., Brussells (Belgium, November 2015), at , Kassel (Germany, November 2015), at (Czech Republic, July 2015) and at
(Czech Republic, October - November 2015) organized a tribute to Raymonde Carasco called Translucent Being Raymonde Carasco.
This tribute included part of Cinéma du réel 2014's "Raymonde Carasco and Régis Hébraud: at work" programme:
- Ciguri 98 - La danse du peyotl
- Divisadero 77 ou Gradiva Western
- Gradiva esquisse 1
- Tarahumaras 78
- Tutuguri - Tarahumaras 79
- Los Pascoleros - Tarahumaras
Denis Klebleev's film Strannye chasticy (Strange Particles), First Films International Competition Cinéma du réel 2015, Joris Ivens Award and Youth Award, was programmed at(Germany, October - November 2015) and at , Tbilissi (Georgia, October 2015),
It was screened at Locarno Film Festival (Switzerland, 5-15 august 2015) as part of the Films of the Juries Programme, Denis Klebleev was one of the members of the Pardi di Domani Jury.
Yaël André's film When I Will Be Dictator (Quand je serai dictateur), International competition Cinéma du réel 2014, was programmed at the following film festivals: Festival du nouveau cinéma de Montreal (Quebec - Canada, October 2014), , Barcelone (Spain, June 2014),, Forum des Images, Paris (France, November 2015), , Brussells (Belgium, November 2015), (France, November 2014),
Eléonore Gilbert's film Espace, Short Film International Competition Cinéma du réel 2014, was programmed at Traces de vie (France, November 2014), at , at (France, novembre 2014), at the (France, October 2014), at Budapest international documentary film festival (Hungaria, September 2014) at the , Paris (France, August - September 2014) and at the (France, august 2014)., Brussells (Belgium, November 2015), at
JP Sniadecki and Verena Paravel's film "Foreign Parts", News From Section Cinéma du Réel 2011, was programmed at RIDM (Canada, November 2013), at Anuu ru aboro Film Festival, New Caledonia (France, October 2011), at Melbourne International Film Festival (Australia, July - August 2011), at Jeonju IFF (South Korea, April - May 2011) and at HOT DOCS Film Festival, Toronto (Canada, April - May 2011)., Copenhagen (Denmark, November 2015), at the
Vincent Dieutre's film JAURÈS (closing night, Cinéma du réel 2012) is selected at, Oullins (France, November 19 - 29 2015)
It was theatrically released in France (April 3rd, 2013) as well as on Dvd (April 2nd, 2013) - distribtion: Jour2fête.
It was previoulsy selected at the followinf festivals: , Arcueil (France, December 5 - 9, 2012), (France, November 2012), , Ajaccio (France, November 2012) and at the , Lussas (France, August 2012).
DocLisboa's programme Foco Grecia showed two films screened as part of Cinéma du réel 2015's programme A Story Through Images: The Greek Film Archive in Focus:
- Alouminion tis Ellados (Aluminium of Greece), Roussos Koundouros
- Athina i tris episkepsis stin Akropoli (Athens, return to the Acropolis), Theo Angelopoulos
(Portugal, October 22 - November 1st 2015)