Accreditations requests are now closed.
For further information, please contact : email@example.com
Accreditations are granted to professionals (filmmakers, producers, festivals programmers, distributors, associative programmers…) upon presentation of a supporting document.
Your accreditation advantages :
- All access to any screenings of the festival
- Access to the opening ceremony followed by the screening of the movie (Thursday, March 12th) – upon reservation
- Access to the closing ceremony followed by the screening of the movie (Saturday, March 21st) – upon reservation
- Access to Paris DOC (the Matinales, the Feedback pro, the Forum public, the Drink Paris DOC and the rendez-vous du documentaire de patrimoine) except Works-in-Progress.
- Access to the special event of the festival in a “secret place” on Thursday, March 19 th at 10.30 pm.
- Access to the Drinks PRO from Tuesday, March 17th until Friday March 20th
- Access to a “secret place”during the festival period : you become a member from Friday, March 13th to Sunday, March 22nd
- Access to the bpi videotheque (video library) located on the 2nd floor of the Centre Pompidou (bibliothèque publique d’information) and exceptionnal access to the videotheque online during the festival from Friday, March 13th to Sunday, March 22nd. The videotheque online will not be accessible for collective accreditation.
- The festival bag and its catalog